|234 Rotary Radial
|234-SA Series Thread Rolling Capacity:
|- 0-80 to 3/4-32
|- 1/16-27 NPT to 3/8-18 NPT
|- M1.4 x 0.3 to M18 x 2.5
Widen Your Range of Threading Applications!
Greater Production Flexibility, Better Thread Quality, Easy Set-up, Less Machine Interference, and Adjacent-to-Shoulder Threading Capability.
- A broader range of threads increases the thread rolling capacity to include thread sizes from #0-80 to 3/4-32, thus exceeding the combined capacity of 4 of the 5 heads it was designed to replace, and overlaps most of the capacity of the fifth.
- Close to shoulder rolling within .125” (depending on the application, the 234 could roll up to a shoulder .750” larger than the thread minor).
- Thread Lengths have a maximum workface of .750”
- In most cases the 234 can roll threads behind a shoulder or on both sides of a shoulder at the same time, or roll threads as far as 1.740” in from the end of the part.
- The "linear slide" concept provides the user with complete control over roll in-feed and RPM using existing
- Reduces or eliminates most thread rolling problems associated with aggressive single-revolution feeds.
The Model 234 will work with a standard Hydromat recessing spindle so extra parts or custom spindles
are not required.
Equipped with a timing compensator:
- rolls adjust to each other during the cycle making up for inherent timing inaccuracies
- increases life of rolls and attachment components
- A 5.0” head diameter fits the tightest applications with less chance of tool interference than larger
- A compact 4.0" height from spindle to nose allows longer parts to fit between the 234 and the part collet.